Labels

Events (43) Exhibitions (53) Fashion (20) Favorites (47) Interviews (19) Philanthropy (5) Topics (17)

3.12.2014

Naked Heart Foundation for Children

Good morning contemporary art lovers! 
Dear friends, 
As most of you know by now I am an art lover and there are a few charities and foundations I support. As I wish you would help me in my work, I warmly encourage you to go the next event organized by the Naked Heart Foundation on May 13th at the Grand Palais in Paris. Founded ten years ago, the foundation's mission is to ensure that every child has the two things they need for a happy, fulfilling childhood – a loving family and a safe and stimulating place to play. You will find attached all the details you need.

Thank you very much for your help and feel free to directly contact the foundation if you have any questions.
I look forward to see you there.

to learn more about the foundation: 

No comments:

Post a Comment